You will be offered a competitive base salary with additional stipend for supervision and performance and RVU bonuses. You will also be offered medical and dental benefits, a 403B with match, relocation assistance, one week of CME and $2,700, PTO, and malpractice insurance. There are two sites that also qualify to student loan repayment.
You will love living and working in this thriving city with a population of over 200,000 people and recipient of the All-America City award from the National Civic League three times running. It is a great family friendly town with a flair all its own. And it's just an hour to Raleigh and the beaches.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 800-365-8900 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Board certified internal medicine or family practice
- Monday through Friday with four hours delegated for charting
- Fully outpatient and well-established office
- No procedures necessary
- Excellent base salary and full comprehensive benefits package
- Live and practice in a very populated community
- Medical and dental benefits
- 403B retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail