Physician: Primary Care Physician Needed in Mobile, Alabama | JOB-2682283
CompHealth Mobile, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
This employed position offers an above-market compensation with bonus incentives based on quality metrics. You will also be offered health insurance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, retirement benefits, and full malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 800-365-8900 or email your CV in confidence to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Above-market compensation plus bonus based on quality metrics
- Outpatient position
- Clinics are open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Physician that is motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization
- Someone that enjoys working with underserved adult patients
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care
- Beautiful centers focused around the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth