This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and benefits. You will receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 11 holidays, and 12 sick days, 5 CME days with $2,000 stipend, a 403B retirement with match, and federal torte malpractice.
You will enjoy living in Springfield, Massachusetts, the 4th largest city in New England. It is part of the Knowledge Corridor stretching from the Springfield area to the Hartford, Connecticut area, where over 160,000 students attend 32 universities and colleges.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Taylor Wilson at 800-365-8900 or forward your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- M-F schedule with 4 hours of administrative time
- Call by phone only and shared with other providers at facility
- Optional Saturday work to earn extra compensation
- Loan repayment available
- 4 weeks vacation, 12 sick days, 11 holidays
- CME time with stipend
- Visa candidates welcome
- Board eligible or certified will be considered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail