This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME time, multiple retirement plan options, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Eastern PA. You will be located within an easy drive of both NYC, NY, and Philadelphia, PA. The city also offers easy access to every outdoor activity you could wish for.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Annual salary
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance
- 401k, 403b, and 457b retirement plan options
- Four weeks of PTO plus holidays
- Lots of midwife support
- Four-day work week
- 1:9 call rotation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail