This employed opportunity has a top compensation, outstanding benefits, and Texas has no state income taxes. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, CME time plus stipend, a commencement bonus, and relocation assistance. You may also qualify for up to $180,000 for loan repayment.
Come practice in this charming community located in Northeast-central Texas. This growing community is rich in heritage and flourishing with friendly people. Located 53 miles Southeast of Dallas/Ft. Worth. You will find the residents to be friendly and courteous with many community contacts readily available to assist you in any way.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pat McCarthy at 800-365-8901 or send your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job #2611593.
- Quick Facts:
- Pediatrician needed for an established group practice
- Traditional practice
- 1:4 call
- Work out of a new 6,000 square foot building
- Top compensation
- Outstanding benefits package
- Loan repayment up to $180,000
- Great community, low cost of living, good schools, and 1 hour to Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail