You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Affordable housing, top-notch schools, state-of-the-art medical facilities, recreation activities, sports adventures, adult community housing, and much, much more are within your reach in this Alabama town.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pat McCarthy at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job #2630314.
- Quick Facts:
- Adding pediatrician to service a growing patient population
- Traditional practice
- Call rotated
- No weekend office hours
- Well-established practice
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Beautiful Alabama location, easy commute to the FL Gulf Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail