This employed opportunity has a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also be offered relocation assistance, medical benefits, a retirement plan, CME, malpractice insurance, and vacation time. There are also some loan repayment programs available.
This position is located in Pensacola, renowned for the World's Whitest Beaches and home to one of the largest US Naval presences in the country. You will enjoy the beautiful coastline and exceptional cuisine available at a large variety of eateries. It is a great place to make your new home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Employed position
- Robot on-site
- Academic opportunity
- Fellowship trained in pediatric ENT
- Board certified or board eligible
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Coastal community with an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail