For this position, you’ll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and PTO. You’ll also be provided loan repayment, a sign-on, life insurance, CME stipend, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in the greater Charleston area. You will enjoy small town charm, schools ranked highest in state academic performance, affordable housing, and easy access to downtown Charleston.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and we will match you with a job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please call/text Sean Doton at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Employed opportunity
- Busy from day one
- Flexible schedule
- Fellows welcome to apply
- Competitive compensation package provided
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- Excellent metro location
- Contact Sean Doton at CompHealth for details - Mention JOB-2544483
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail