This is an employed salary opportunity with excellent compensation, benefits package, and sign on bonus. You will also be offered full benefits, medical society dues paid, loan repayment, relocation assistance, 20 days of vacation, 5 days of CME time with $4k stipend, and malpractice paid with tail.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
If interested, please send your CV to, CompHealth and call 800-365-8901. Refer job #2346540.
- Quick Facts:
- Join a world class health system and be the 4th pediatric neurologist
- See 6 – 8 patients per day and share call with the other physicians
- Clinic hours are Monday – Friday, no weekend hours
- Pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit located within the children’s hospital
- Excellent compensation and benefits package included
- Employed salary opportunity that will consider H-1B visa candidates
- Benefits include sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice paid with tail
- Metropolitan community, named #1 in the U.S to work with all the metro amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail