This is an employed position where you will receive a great compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision benefits, STD and LTD, relocation assistance, 23 days of PTO, 5 days of CME with a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the capital of New York. You will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact John Skawinski at 800-365-8901 or email your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job #2612075.
- Quick Facts:
- Board certified in pediatrics
- Fellowship trained in genetics
- Academic and clinical position
- Malpractice with tail
- Sign-on and relocation package
- Great compensation package
- Strong referral base
- Very welcoming, diverse community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail