This employed opportunity and academic appointment that commensurate with the level of academic experiences. You will be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, life insurance/disability, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. Student loan reimbursement may be in the form of retention bonuses paid out over years of contract.
Come live and practice in Tampa FL with every avenue imaginable for the best of quality-of-life possible. Fine restaurants, theatre, art galleries, shopping, boating, and professional sport venues are yours to enjoy in this exceptional Florida city. You will have access to golf courses, watercrafts, and the perfect weather for both.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2646918.
- Quick Facts:
- Fellowship-trained in critical care and cardiology or 8+ years working in a cardiac ICU
- Work 10 to 12 clinical shifts per month
- 20% protected administrative time
- No call responsibilities
- Department sees about 150 bypass cases per year
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research
- Student loan reimbursement may be in the form of retention bonuses
- Located on Florida’s Gulf Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail