You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Las Vegas, the city that is world-renowned for its entertainment, diversity of great dining choices, and its incomparable shopping venues.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at 800-365-8901 and deborah.gronsbell@ comphealth.com. Please refer to job #2465556. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Quick Facts:
- Lead a brand new cardiovascular PICU
- Care for both cardiac and general medical and surgical patients, 400+ cardiac surgical cases per yea
- Strong cardiac and leadership experience needed
- 24-bed PICU, 14-bed ped cardiac ICU
- Full array of pediatric and ped subspecialty support includes hospitalist team, dedicated ped ED
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference Job-2465556
- Live and practice in a great location with a low cost of living and no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail