This partnership track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail coverage, health benefits, vacation, CME time, and relocation assistance. A residency stipend is available for highly qualified physicians as they complete their training.
Come live and practice in this small Ohio community. You will have quick access to both Cincinnati, OH, and Columbus, OH. The area has plenty of recreational activities and state parks.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other OB GYN jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Van Ruttley directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Private practice, partnership track
- Call of 1:3
- Marketing allowance for new OBGYN
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Residency Stipend possible
- Malpractice covered with tail coverage
- Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail