You will receive an hourly salary and will get full benefits working part time hours. They offer profit sharing, full family and physician comprehensive benefits, a 401k, CME time and stipend, malpractice, a sign-on bonus, and 20 days of PTO plus 10 sick days.
Come live in the state’s third largest city of Greensboro. You will have the amenities of a great southern city at your disposal while enjoying the wide open spaces of a growing suburban area.
Let CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 800-365-8900 or email CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Work 20 to 25 hours per week in a walk-in center
- Treat semi-urgent medical needs
- Work alongside a very experienced PA and full support staff
- Center is equipped with x-ray and lab
- Rotating hours and days
- New residents or experienced FPs are welcome
- Join very successful multi-specialty group
- Full benefits will be given that are all inclusive
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail