You will receive a salary plus production for an earning potential of $1 million. You will also be provided medical/dental benefits relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, vacation time, 1 week of CME time and stipend, a 401K retirement plan, LTD/STD, and claims made malpractice coverage.
Come practice in Dalton, GA and Chattanooga, TN. Chattanooga is one of America's most breathtaking cities. There's a world of outdoor adventure, amazing restaurants, live events, art and world-class attractions waiting for you here. Dalton is a charming town boasts a superb entertainment district featuring local dining options, bars, taverns, live music, and eclectic shops. Downtown Dalton features a wide array of businesses, including upscale shopping and food.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 800-365-8900 or forward your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Earning potential to up to $1 million
- Full traditional benefits
- Established outpatient practice
- Monday through Friday
- 100 percent pain management
- One PA and two NPs
- Dalton. GA and Chattanooga, TN locations
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail