You will receive a generous compensation package with a salary starting at $395K, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided a $50K sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, exciting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Salary $395K+
- $50K sign-on bonus
- No holidays or weekends
- Comprehensive benefits
- BC/BE in PM&R required
- Fellowship training in pain or 5 years experience doing lumbar and cervical interventions
- Excellent outdoor recreation
- Waterfront town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail