This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, LTD and STD, a generous CME stipend, medical/dental/vision benefits, a 403b retirement package with 50 percent matching (up to 6 percent), time off, and an occurrence base malpractice policy.
Live and work right on the shore of Lake Michigan just minutes south of Milwaukee. Racine is home to museums, theater companies, visual arts organizations, galleries, performance groups, music organizations, dance studios, concert series, and special art events. There is lots of hiking, biking and walking nature trails, and university owned environmental land preserves.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Retirement program with employer matching
- Join a collegial group of rheumatologists and nursing staff
- Occurrence based malpractice included
- 100 percent outpatient with no call
- Well-established referral base from primary physicians
- Full range of rheumatologic conditions
- Right by beautiful beaches and the harbor
- Lots of hiking, biking and walking nature trails
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail