This opportunity has 2 different compensation plans to choose from. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with allowance, disability insurance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 800-365-8900, text 800-365-8900, or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- 2 compensation plans
- Very competitive recruitment package
- Generous PTO
- 100 percent outpatient
- 1:9 call schedule
- Must have fellowship in child/adolescent psychiatry
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Gorgeous waterfront community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail