This health system is offering a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary and bonus incentives. You will be offered full medical/dental/vision, 401K, 403B, 457B, PTO, short- and long-term disability, CME funds, and paid days off to attend CME.
Ashburn is a suburb of Washington, D.C. and is one of the best places to live in Virginia. Living in Ashburn offers residents a suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Redskins Park, the training camp for the Washington Redskins football team, is also located in Ashburn.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Julia Levy directly at 800-365-8900 or email CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient primary care
- Position is due to growth
- Large and stable health system
- Attractive and modern practices
- Monday - Friday
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Must have two years of experience
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail