Physician: Outpatient Pediatric Neuropsychologist Needed in Michigan | JOB-2677706
CompHealth Flint, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
This position offers a competitive compensation, additional bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation plus 12 paid holidays, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, and relocation assistance. You will also receive student loan repayment as they are part of MSLRP.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Part of Michigan State Loan Repayment Program
- 4 weeks of PTO plus 12 paid holidays
- Pediatric neuropsychologist staff position
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday to Friday schedule, part time is available
- 2 years of prior clinical experience in pediatric neuropsychology
- BC or BE in clinical neuropsychology or subspecialty pediatric clinical neuropsychology
- They need now physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth