They are offering excellent compensation that includes loan repayment and relocation assistance. They also offer medical benefits, malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, and vacation and CME time.
You will enjoy living in Bangor, Maine. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- All outpatient with waiting patient base
- Academic affiliations
- Group practice
- Monday - Friday with flex hour choices
- Well-respected health system
- Cerner EMR
- Loan repayment
- J1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail