You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this port city on Lake Superior. Whether your relaxation includes sailing, powerboating, or any of the other watersports the lake makes available or you prefer simply watching ocean-going vessels come into port, this city is like few others. Enjoying a strong economy due to the activities surrounding the port, it offers you great schools, fine dining, and top-notch shopping.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references at CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient position with 1:7 phone call only
- Support of hospitalists
- Flexible schedule
- Walk into a waiting patient base
- Above-average salary and comprehensive benefits
- Six weeks of PTO
- Malpractice with tail
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail