You’ll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 33 days of PTO. You’ll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Located in scenic Maine, just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful Maine coast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Four-day work week
- Primarily outpatient
- Call of 1:6
- 16 to 20 patients per day
- J1 visas welcomed
- Above-average compensation
- Full medical benefits
- 33 PTO days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail