You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Owensville, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at 800-365-8900 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Four 10-hour work days
- No weekends or call
- 22 patients per day
- Board certification required
- Four weeks of PTO
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail