This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, 25 vacation days, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Ashland, which serves as an important economic and medical center for northeast Kentucky and is part of the fifth-largest metropolitan area in Kentucky.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references in confidence to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient position
- Monday to Friday, phone call only
- Waiting patient base
- Join one FP
- Option for doing traditional
- Competitive comp
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail