This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package, and relocation assistance on a case by case basis.
Come live and practice in a great Iowa city and it's safe environment for a family. This mid-sized city has plenty of great features like diverse dining venues, museums, shopping, highly ranked education system, and access to lots of outdoor activities. You will be an easy drive to Dubuque and Cedar Rapids.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and reference to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Adult psychiatry employed position
- No call
- 100 percent outpatient
- 95 percent adult, 5 percent adolescent
- See an average of 15 - 20 patients a day
- Evaluations 1 hour and med checks 30 minutes
- Board certified or board eligible
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail