Physician: Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist Needed Near Buckeye Territory in Central Ohio | JOB-2677343
CompHealth Sidney, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
This position offers a competitive salary guarantee and an incentive bonus based on RVU. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, available resident stipend, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability is elective, 28 days of PTO with additional accrued sick leave, $6.2K CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Sidney, Ohio is located in close proximity to Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus. The community offers a variety of family activities, good schools, is a family-oriented community. Enjoy 4 distinct seasons with opportunities for family activities that include snow skiing and lakeside recreation both within 30 to 40 minutes.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Upper MGMA salary guarantee
- Resident stipend offered
- Student loan support offered
- Newly opened program
- Flex Schedule offered (i.e. 3, 12, hour shifts or 4, 10-hour shifts)
- Will be the only psychiatrist on staff
- Work collaboratively with our family medicine physicians
- Residents and fellows welcomed to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth