This hospital-employed position offers a north of 400k starting salary. You will also receive full benefits, 24 days of PTO to start, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Bangor, Maine. It is a regional hub located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year round outdoor recreation is at the doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. Maine's spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with otolaryngology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Hospital-employed position
- General ENT surgeon needed
- Open to sub-specialty
- Must do tracheotomy
- 1:4 or 1:5 call
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J1 visas welcome
- Top 100 integrated health systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail