The compensation package includes market value compensation plus RVUs, malpractice insurance, CME allowance, 401k, relocation assistance, health, dental, and vision insurance, and 4 weeks of vacation to start.
You will be able to enjoy North Carolina’s great weather, with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is very supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- General ENT needed
- Ability to subspecialize, but must also do general
- Primarily outpatient
- Call is split 1:4 or better
- Comprehensive benefits
- 4 weeks vacation, 1 week CME
- Malpractice and relocation included
- Retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail