This employed position offers a excellent salary plus RVUs. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, medical benefits, vacation, CME, two retirement plans, and malpractice coverage.
Mullins, South Carolina is a small town that is a 20 minute drive to the eastern border of North Carolina. The quiet streets are lined with tall trees, spacious lawns, and red brick churches with white steeples. Just over the border in North Carolina lies the Lumber River State Park, a great place to enjoy some untouched nature. The park is full of waterways that make for a range of fun activates such as kayaking, fishing, and boating.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Excellent salary and RVUs
- Solo orthopedic surgeon
- General orthopedic procedures
- Option to do sports medicine
- 1:2 call schedule
- Need at least 2 years of experience
- Board certified or board eligible
- Epic EMR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail