The salary will depend on if the surgeon wants a full-time or part-time position. They may also receive a sign-on bonus, retirement plan, paid malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance plan, and relocation assistance.
This opportunity is located near the head of the Damariscotta River, twelve miles from the ocean, Damariscotta is a key focal point for mid coast Maine residents and visitors. Damariscotta's fine public and private elementary schools, high school, modern hospital and public library, thriving arts community, and diverse businesses provide residents with a full range of "modern" conveniences and opportunities in a truly unique historic and natural setting.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth..
- Quick Facts:
- General orthopedic position
- Open to sub-specialty
- Position open due to growth
- Full-time or part-time
- Any level of experience welcome
- Full benefits and insurance covered
- Six weeks vacation plus holidays
- Beautiful location on the coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail