You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, a sign-on bonus, STD and LTD, life insurance, a 403b, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $5k, 30 days of accrued PTO, and malpractice with tail coverage.
The community of Lakeland is nestled in-between Tampa and Orlando. It is home to Florida Southern College, which hosts the largest on-site collection of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture. In the heart of Lakeland's downtown, Lake Mirror Park offers a historic promenade, amphitheater, and pedestrian walkways.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in this or other opportunities throughout the nation, contact Danielle Balagula at 800-365-8901 and send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Full comprehensive benefits and competitive pay
- Globally recognized, award winning system
- 2018 Commission on Cancer Outstanding Award
- Member of the Mayo Clinic
- Leadership position - executive director
- "Best Place to Work" Award
- Hematology or medical oncology
- Outstanding Florida location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail