This position offers a competitive compensation package, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, medical benefits, vacation, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 800-365-8901 or send an email to CompHealth. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Quick Facts:
- Malpractice with tail
- CME time with stipend
- Large and specialized team of oncologists
- BC and BE welcomed
- Academic affiliation
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Large metropolitan area
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail