This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, short- and long-term disability, 15 days of PTO plus 10 holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
Fort Wainwright is located adjacent to Fairbanks in the interior of Alaska. Fairbanks, Alaska is ranked in the top 100 growing cities in the United States, and is located in the North Star Borough. Residents enjoy breathtaking scenery, abundant hunting, fishing, camping, regal mountains, and diverse wildlife.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 800-365-8900 or forward your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2646088.
- Quick Facts:
- Any state license that is active and unrestricted accepted
- Work on a military base
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Replace a retiring physician
- BC in occupational medicine
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Conducting phone interviews at this time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail