This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, short- and long-term disability, PTO plus 10 holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the 3rd largest city in Bluegrass Country of Kentucky. Not only will you love this beautiful locale and its warm, friendly people, but it puts you within 35 minutes of Lexington with all of its all large city amenities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 800-365-8900 or forward your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2645551.
- Quick Facts:
- Any state license that is active and unrestricted accepted
- Work on a military base
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Replace a retiring physician
- BC in occupational medicine
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Located in Richmond, KY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail