This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
This position is located in Rhinelander, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- OB/GYN physician
- Call of 1:4
- Monday to Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive comp
- Full benefits
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail