In addition to a competitive compensation with a retention bonus, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 6 to 8 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5,000 CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and federal tort malpractice insurance. Student loan repayment is also available.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2637059.
- Quick Facts:
- Student loan repayment available
- Federal tort malpractice
- 4-day workweek
- 1:4 weekday call, 1:5/6 weekend call
- They deliver between 225 - 250 deliveries per year
- Board certified or board eligible
- New graduates are welcomed
- 58 miles to Cincinnati and 77 miles to Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail