This employed position offers a competitive compensation based on experience plus procedures. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation and CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in lovely southern California. You will be located close to the mountains in a family-oriented community. This city is a short drive away from Los Angeles, CA, where you will have access to some of the best restaurants, entertainment, and amenities the state or country has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Salary based on experience and procedures
- Modern ambulatory care clinic
- Traditional hours
- Call of 1:4
- GYN surgeries available
- Spanish speaking preferred, not required
- H-1B visas can be supported
- 70 miles to Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail