A competitive recruitment package is being offered to incoming physician including a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance, and a residency stipend. You will also receive CME and vacation time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this southern Oklahoma community that offers great arts, culture, lots of parks and recreational opportunities. You will have easy access to Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, providing some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer, and elk.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Established practice
- Joining another OB/GYN
- OB call will be 1:3
- OR block time available
- Strong laparoscopic skills preferred
- Average of 20 to 25 patients/day in clinic
- Competitive recruitment package
- Residency stipend, also will look at 2020
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail