This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this large Iowa town. It is a riverfront location that is very affordable and has plenty to do. It has a tourist draw, an antique airfield, miles of walking trails and biking trails, shopping, relaxing parks, museums, art galleries, concert venues, and a water park.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- OB/GYN physician needed
- Call of 1:4
- Level ll nursery
- Da Vinci robotics on site
- Residency stipend possible
- Student loan repayment
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Above median comp and full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail