This employed position offers a guaranteed income for 12 to 18 months then goes to all production. You will also receive up to $15k in relocation assistance, a $10k sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, disability and life, vacation time, sick days, holidays, 5 days CME and $5k, a 401k retirement plan, $50 per month for phone, malpractice, and up to $25k for loan repayment.
You will enjoy living in the central portion of the state. The golf courses are exceptional, and the weather is incomparable, and the beaches are only a short drive away.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any OB/GYN jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact AnnMarie Smith at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Income guarantee for 12 to 18 months
- New office space
- Employed OB/GYN position
- 4 1/2 day work week
- Level II NICU
- Shared call of 1:6
- Board certified or eligible
- Excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail