This opportunity has a competitive salary with an incentive plan. You will be will also be offered medical and dental benefits, malpractice insurance, a pension plan, and vacation and sick time.
Come live and practice in the greater Dallas TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2609385.
- Quick Facts:
- Growing outpatient practice
- See primarily children
- Some adolescents, adults, and geriatrics
- Phone call for your own patients
- Join a collaborative team
- Well-trained support staff
- BC in general psychiatry
- Dallas proper
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail