In addition to a base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus you will also receive a CME allowance, sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, residency stipend, health benefits, a retirement plan, and marketing pus practice growth assistance.
Sitting at an elevation of more than 5,000 feet, Elko is a thriving northeastern, Nevada city and is bordered by the towering, snow-capped Ruby Mountains, often called the Alps of Nevada, and the lush, glacier-carved Lamoille Canyon. There is no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy, everything from ATVing to heli-skiing. Within minutes of downtown Elko, visitors can enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing, or backpacking.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2622202.
- Quick Facts:
- Hospital-employed OB/GYN team
- State-of-the-art facility
- Hospital has approximately 500 - 600 births/years
- Call is shared
- Practice located adjacent to hospital
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Medical debt assistance
- Residency stipend available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail