You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You’ll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
This opening is located in an appealing North Carolina city. It is located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. The Piedmont Triad has prominent universities, a comfortable climate, and plenty of entertainment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Aaron Hull directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth..
- Quick Facts:
- Group practice setting
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Shared backup call of 1:3 and 1:7 on weekends
- DaVinci robotics
- BC or BE required
- Strong compensation package
- Paid malpractice
- Vacation and full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail