Physician: OB/GYN Position in South Dakota With Loan Forgiveness | JOB-2664125
CompHealth Mitchell, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus production, and there is no state income tax. You will be offered up to $100K in student loan forgiveness over 3 years, medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation/CME, up to $12K in relocation reimbursement, life insurance/disability, $5K for CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy working in this South Dakota town. It has museums, Native American historical sites, quirky tourist attractions, and a broad selection of fishing, golf, and camping opportunities. The community boasts low crime, a low cost of living, and a clean look.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an OB/GYN job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2664125.
- Quick Facts:
- Salary plus production
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Level II nursery, 500 deliveries last year
- Anesthesia administered 24/7, 28 to 30% C-section rate
- 1:6 call schedule
- See 80 patients per week on average
- Clinic is attached to the hospital
- Join 2 OB/GYNs in the group
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth