This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive federal tort malpractice, medical and dental benefits, 22 days of PTO, 8 holidays, 5 CME days and a stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and you can apply for federal and state loan repayment.
Come live and practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2609830.
- Quick Facts:
- HPSA score of 20
- Well-established practice doing full scope OB/GYN
- Work 36 clinic hours and 4 administrative hours
- Call is 1:7
- 12 state-of-the-art LDR suites and 2 ORs
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Level III NICU
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail