This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Kansas City has cobblestone streets, outdoor cafes, and delightful fountains that will put you in the frame of mind of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Families are particularly attracted to the city because of its child-friendly events and venues.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact AnnMarie Smith at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2622220.
- Quick Facts:
- New and growing practice
- Be employed by the hospital
- Join another OB/GYN and share call with local physicians
- The medical center is attached to the hospital
- Looking for a caring physician
- Interested in building the practice
- Board certified or board eligible
- Major sports teams, shopping, and festivals
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail