There will be incentive bonuses available after one year of employment. You will be offered full medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, LTD/STD, PTO and holidays CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Client also pays for membership, licensing, and association fees.
You will enjoy this historic town with a working waterfront that is active with shipping, fishing, and fish processing. Smithsonian Magazine named Astoria one of the 20 best small towns to visit in America, and New York Magazine loved Astoria's small-town style and charm.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact AnnMarie Smith at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Site and state loan repayment programs
- Feel secure being hospital-employed
- Brand new facility being built
- Monday through Friday clinic
- Midwives take first call
- Call is for one hospital
- Patient-centered care is a priority
- Beautiful coastal Oregon town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail