This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, dental coverage, seven weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, education loan repayment, life insurance; $7,500 annually for CME, dues, and licenses; a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a great Minnesota location. This is a friendly, riverfront small-town with a university and plenty to do. It gives access to great outdoor recreation.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right OB GYN job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Level I nursery
- APP and midwife support
- Hospital-based salaried position
- Student loan assistance and sign-on incentive
- $7,500 annual CME, dues, and license
- 7 weeks of time off
- Health, life, dental insurance
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail