This employed position offers a very competitive compensation. You may receive possible relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus. You will offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice.
The city of Lancaster is the county seat of Lancaster County, South Carolina, located in the Charlotte Metropolitan Area. Charlotte, NC is 45 miles north and Columbia, SC is 60 miles south.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact AnnMarie Smith at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Single-specialty group
- 36 hours clinical and 4 hours administrative
- 3 OB/GYNs in the group
- 1:4 call nights and weekends
- 60% GYN and 40% OB
- 25% inpatient and 75% outpatient
- MFM ultrasound/consult available
- 45 miles south of Charlotte, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail